Eat to LIVE!

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Banana Island ~ Day Six


Hello Fruity One's!!!

today marks day six of my banana island. I've had some ups and downs this week... mainly just irritated with the consistent bloating.

I had a cooked dinner (rice noodles and lettuce) the past two nights and surprisingly, when I woke the next day, I wasn't near as bloated as to the other days when I woke from being strictly on the bananas. I'm curious to know why that is??

So!! I'm thinking about doing the banana island till 4. unless there are days when I want to do the bananas all day. I've been doing my best to ripen the bananas as much as possible before eating them... putting them in paper bags with a tomato, putting them in the oven, and buying plenty at a time to give enough time for the newest ones to ripen while I indulge on the already speckled ones. But yet, still have the bloating as a constant... blahhh!! that's the only word that came to mind when thinking of bloating! Lol

I have been having many BM's through out the day which is great and shows me that the digestive system is indeed doing its thing!! I probably GO 4-5 times per day.
The water in the morning before breakfast makes a big difference too!

I don't crave anything really... other fruits don't appeal to me, my families cooked meals don't appeal to me... so there is some great changes occurring and I feel grateful for that.

**Major plus** lots of daily energy and many BM's. ;)

Cheers to a wonderful Life!!
SFV

P.S. My chilled banana pudding I indulged in yesterday for lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment