Eat to LIVE!

Monday, June 23, 2014

Rejuvelac ~ Update

Hello!!

The rejuvelac is complete and ready to be guzzled!! Surprisingly, I wasn't hesitant to dive right in and start chug'n... of course dear ol' hubby had to chug first! ;)

It tastes like old sock water... and if that's the worst of it with all the added health benefits, then I'm down!! This is great!! I continuously drank the rejuvelac all day and let me tell ya! I have had amazing energy all day long... which is very rare for me!! I'm on cloud nine and without a doubt, in major love with my new drink which is now a family staple! Oh hell yeah!!

Now I'm on to batch #2 and #3... yep! and possibly #4!!

Some health benefits of rejuvelac? Sure:

Friendly bacteria such as lactobacillus, acidophilus, bifidus and many more!!
Helps control the intestinal environment against invading microbes, yeast, fungi, parasites and also synthesize important B-vitamins.
Aid in digestion
Cleans out the colon
Promotes a healthy glow and rejuvenated skin
Increased energy

... What more could you ask for? The drink is so easy to make, inexpensive and yet extremely health beneficial.

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment