Eat to LIVE!

Monday, July 28, 2014

Juice Feast... 30 Days?? Day one

Ok so after my Lake Powell trip, i have decided to do a juice feast! originally i wanted to do 3-5 days to jump start my cleaner version of my awesome plant~strong diet but after giving it some thought and after watching a few youtube videos, I'm seriously considering going 30 days!!
I know!! sounds extreme!! but i feel ready and i feel like right now is a good time to venture into this since my mind is right and i'm WANTING to do it.
also! this isn't the typical juice feast... I will be adding organic herbs and essential oils that are geared towards removing toxins and repairing tissues. I will be flooding my body with goodness from all angles!
I will take this journey one day at a time... one sip at a time. I love my body and I love myself, I only wish to come out of this cleansed and renewed... weight loss has nothing to do with it. although, I won't lie, if I shed a pound or two, you won't see me crying over it ;) it's just not my primary goal!

so! today started off as DAY ONE of my juice feast!! YAYYY!!!

today's intake and activity:

6am kickboxing class

1 tsp black walnut hull powder and 1 tsp kelp powder mixed in water

3/4 gallon fresh juice (collards, chard, kale, spinach, dandelion, parsley, apple and pear)

1/2 gallon water

mixed herbs

 a gallon and a half of fresh Norwalk juice. enough for two days.
my post workout mix: kelp powder and black walnut hull powder ~ Yum!
Cayenne pepper in water (watch out! this one has a KICK!)
cheers!!
SFV

No comments:

Post a Comment