Eat to LIVE!

Friday, August 1, 2014

Juice Feast... Day 5

Bonjour!!
Today is day 5 of my day to day juice feast. The week has been up and down... with moments of low energy and the feeling of hunger and then with moments of pure happiness, volts of high energy and appetite suppressed. It's quite the journey to juice feast. you learn to control your mind. I know without a doubt that my body is getting plenty of nutrients via the juice and herbs that I am consuming, so when the spells of "hunger" come along, i can confidently tell my mind that all is well and this moment will pass.
the first evening of the cleanse I was able to empty waste... and a lot of it! (sorry for the TMI). but as the week went on, I haven't had a bowel movement in days. which seems understandable since I am only consuming liquid, yet I feel there is more waste in my colon that needs to come out from before starting the juice feast. my plan is to add some home-enemas consisting of rejuvelac and herbs and possibly within the next 5-7 days, schedule a few colonics.
I feel that it is the herb, Black Walnut Hull that is the most effective when it comes to internal cleansing! I LOVE taking this herb!! (I get mine from Bulk Herb Store online).
Being on day 5, I will say that this morning I was exceptionally tired and felt as if I could sleep allllllll day! but eventually got out of bed and feel much better.
I'm starting another batch of rejuvelac and am at the stage where the wheat berries require sunlight to green up. it was quite the meditative moment this morning as I sang to my wheat berries and imagined myself sending positive loving energy to the little sprouts. my rejuvelac will be happy and in return will give me positive loving energy! Namaste.
I've been keeping myself occupied with reading, sitting at the library and making fermented veggies and pickled treats... I'll add another post to share these gorgeous goodies!!
as for now, here is my traveling juice that went with me as i ran errands on day 3.
(juice in recycled kombucha bottles for convenient cup holder size)
as my last note to share for the day, regarding this feast, I have worked out three times this week (kickboxing) and have had wonderful energy during each workout! Yay!!

Ahimsa.
She Fit Vegan ~ Malynda

No comments:

Post a Comment