Eat to LIVE!

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Loving Leftovers!

I haven't found one sour thought regarding leftovers... Have you?? The food has already been prepared, cooked (or uncooked), and put into portion sized containers! All you have to do now is heat and/or eat!! I love leftovers! 
A couple nights ago, I made this rock'n plant-strong meal for the fam:
Lentils, aduki beans, mushrooms, kale, onion, tomato, jalapeƱo, lettuce and alfalfa sprouts! 
This bowl was amazing and set me up for an amazing workout where I had a great amount of energy and protein! 

As for leftovers, I took what I had saved from this meal and added it to this meal:
Quinoa chia veggie burgers, tomato, onion, broccoli, cauliflower, sun dried tomatoes, lettuce, lentils, black beans and alfalfa sprouts! Ummmm yeah!!! 

Make a little more when preparing your meals and save that extra bit for the next days leftover meal! It saves you time and energy and sets you up for another great meal!

Cheers!
Malynda "She Fit Vegan"

No comments:

Post a Comment