Eat to LIVE!

Friday, July 26, 2013

Tonight's Vegan Dinner

The kitchen tonight was filled with laughter, smiles, kisses... And yes, both Ryan and I! Together we grabbed fresh veggies from the fridge without questioning each others choices and went to town.

Dinner:
Organic Red Lentils
Organic Aduki Beans
Organic Broccoli
Organic Onion
Organic Fresh Raw Garlic
Fresh Raw JalapeƱo 
Organic Home Grown Alfalfa Sprouts

Talk about an uplifting meal! Loaded with energy, protein, fiber, and TONS of love!! 

After dinner Ryan cleaned up the kitchen (I know! What a man!! I love him!) and while giving our bodies time to digest our fantastic dinner, we played with the girls coloring and drawing our favorite animals! 

Tonight's workout:

30 minute elliptical 
BOSU training
* abs
* lats
* lower abs (with added weights)
* donkey kicks
* leg lifts

Lite workout tonight, but hey! A little bit is better than nothing ;) 

As far as my back goes, today I had a deep tissue massage and a chiropractor adjustment. I'm feeling great! Oh! Lets not forget the foot bath... Kinda gross!! 

Cheers to a fantastic Friday!!
Malynda "She Fit Vegan"

No comments:

Post a Comment